March 20, 2020
Key Reminders from Pastor Steve’s video
1. Our church is not gathering together physically in the building. Please join us worshipping online at our regular times at 9:30 and 11:15 AM live on Facebook.
2. If you are unable to join us on Facebook, you can call in on Zoom and listen to the service. Dial 1-646-558-8656, Meeting Code: 427-319-177#
3. We will be posting a Children’s Church video on Sunday morning on our YouTube page for our kids to have their own service.
4. The links for both the live service and Children’s Church will be posted on our church website.
5. If you have not already liked our Facebook page, please do so. You will be notified when we go live.
6. While we are not meeting, you still have the opportunity to give online via tithe.ly. Go to lifewaych.com/give or download the Tithely App and search for LifeWay Church, Newington
7. Small Groups – All of our leaders have been given access to Zoom will be communicating with each of their groups as to how to join life group online. You can download the Zoom app or call in with the number you are given.
8. Don’t forget to reach out to your friends and family and stay connected during this time.
9. If you have a prayer request you can share it in the chat on Sunday during service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Don’t forget to pray for each other, our first responders and government leaders and for our church!
11. The church is not a building, WE ARE THE CHURCH!
March 14, 2020
After much discussion and consultation, the leadership team has decided to move forward with our regularly scheduled services at 9:30 and 11:15 AM this Sunday.
Our community is small enough and our building spacious enough to follow all the recommendations of health officials and the Governor.
In addition, the President has called a special National Day of Prayer this Sunday the 15th. Meeting together will give us the opportunity to lift all those impacted by Covid-19 in prayer and to encourage one another.
When fear is high, we need things that ground us. But, no one should feel like they must come physically, as they can join us via a live stream that will be posted Sunday morning to our LifeWayCh.com site and hosted on our LifeWay Church Facebook page.
Here are the precautions and recommendations we are making:
• We have ramped up our cleaning and disinfecting routines throughout the building, before after and in-between services.
• We are recommending all to follow the CDC guidelines including:
-Frequently washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol (we will be providing hand sanitizer throughout the building).
-Avoiding touching your face.
-Avoiding physical contact like hugging, kissing, and shaking hands.
We are also asking ALL PEOPLE who are sick (with cold or flu-like symptoms) or those who have a compromised immune system to enjoy our livestream from home. A link will be posted Sunday morning to our LifeWayCh.com site and hosted on our LifeWay Church Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/lifewaych/
For the One,
The LifeWay Leadership Team.